Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 110 kg adult
- Array of color choices match any décor
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Optional baby set and five-point safety harness
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
When used as a chair for adults (or teenagers) Stokke recommend to:
- Remove the seat plate and use the foot plate as seat plate, on groove 4.
- Remove the lower metal bar.
- Add adult cushion for comfort and style.
This is the way Peter Opsvik has intended the chair to be used for adults, since he invented Tripp Trapp in 1972.
- Materials: Beech wood
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49 x 79 x 46 / 19,3″ x 31,1″ x 18,1″
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
- Suitable for age in months: >36
- Suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 110 / 242,5
User Guide Video
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.